Every year has its ups and downs, but 2017 has seemed particularly tumultuous. With only a few weeks left before 2018 breaks on the horizon, the Pet Blogger Challenge has taken on deeper meaning for me this year.
For the past seven years, our community has come together virtually for a weekend in January to reflect on the previous year’s accomplishments and share our victories. This celebration is exactly what I need to get 2018 off on the right foot, and I hope the same is true for you!
Mark your calendars and tell your friends … the Pet Blogger Challenge is coming on January 6th, 7th, and 8th! All pet bloggers are invited to this inspiring community event, when we’ll celebrate 2017 and formulate our plans for the coming year.
Last year’s blog hop was fantastic, with 53 bloggers sharing ideas, building relationships, and supporting each other’s goals. No doubt this year’s event will be every bit as wonderful, so don’t miss it!
2018 Pet Blogger Challenge
Participating in the Pet Blogger Challenge is easy … just publish a post on your blog on January 6th, 7th, or 8th with answers to the questions below. I’ll publish my answers, and include a Linky List in the post, here on Take Paws on the morning of January 6th. After publishing your post, visit my post and add your link to the Linky List so we can easily navigate to everyone’s blogs.
Here are the questions for the 2018 Pet Blogger Challenge:
- For those who may be visiting your blog for the first time, how long have you been blogging and what is your main topic?
- What was your proudest blogging moment of 2017?
- Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? (Please include a link.)
- In terms of your blog, how do you measure success?
- In what ways has your blog changed during 2017?
- What was the biggest blogging challenge you overcame in 2017, and what did you learn that could help other bloggers?
- When things get hard, what keeps you blogging?
(Question submitted by Pamela Douglas Webster of Something Wagging This Way Comes)
- Looking forward to 2018, what are you hoping to accomplish on your blog this year?
- In addition to what you’d like to accomplish, is here one specific skill you’d like to improve or master this year?
(Question submitted by Jodi Chick of Kol’s Notes)
- Now it’s your turn! You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there a question you’d like answered, or an aspect of your blog that you’d like input on? Share it here, and we’ll answer you in the comments!
The 2018 Pet Blogger Challenge is less than a month away! If you need a little help, or have any questions about participating, please don’t be afraid to reach out – building friendships is what this event is all about.
Spread the Word
Your help in spreading the word to all your pet blogging pals is very much appreciated. The more people who participate, the more we’ll all learn – so please tell your friends, share a link to this post on social media, and take a screen shot to put the Pet Blogger Challenge badge on your blog.
I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone in a few weeks – see you soon!
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: GoPetFriendly.com LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this site earns a commission from qualifying purchases.