In my life, I cannot remember being so happy to see a year come to an end! 2018 was a difficult. Truthfully, I almost let the Pet Blogger Challenge quietly slide by this year, just to avoid wading back through the struggles of the past 12 months.
Why Look Back?
Sometimes our finest lessons are wrapped in adversity. And, reflecting might help us ward off a repeat performance! Plus, 2018 did bring some wonderful moments worth celebrating.
So, whether you’re feeling like me – ready to usher 2018 out with a kick in the pants – or celebrating a wonderful year of accomplishments, please join me for the 9th Annual Pet Blogger Challenge!
2019 Pet Blogger Challenge
For the past eight years, the pet blogging community has joined together virtually for this event. We reflect on the previous year’s accomplishments and share our victories. We also help each other through our challenges, offering ideas and advice to get the new year off on better footing.
All pet bloggers are invited to participate in this inspiring blog hop! We’ll celebrate 2018 and formulate our plans for the coming year. Mark your calendars and tell your friends … the Pet Blogger Challenge is coming January 20-26th!
Last year’s Challenge was fantastic, with 38 bloggers sharing ideas, building relationships, and supporting each other’s goals. No doubt this year’s event will be every bit as wonderful, so don’t miss it!
Participating in the Pet Blogger Challenge is easy!
To join the fun, simply publish a post on your blog the week of January 20 – 26th, with answers to the questions below. I’ll publish my answers, and include a Linky List in the post, here on GoPetFriendly.com the morning of January 20th. After publishing your post, visit my post and add your link to the Linky List so we can easily navigate to everyone’s blogs.
Here are the questions for the 2019 Pet Blogger Challenge:
- For those who may be visiting your blog for the first time, how long have you been blogging and what is your main topic?
- What was your proudest blogging moment of 2018?
- What was the biggest blogging challenge you faced in 2018, and how did/will you tackle it?
- Which of your 2018 blog posts was your favorite and why? (Please include a link.)
- Which of your 2018 posts was most popular with your audience? Why do you think it does so well?
- Did you implemented a new series, feature, or practice on your blog in 2018 that you’re enjoying?
- As the social media landscape changes, how are you promoting your blog posts and connecting with new readers?
- Looking forward to 2019, if you accomplish only one thing through your blog, what do you hope it is?
- What steps are you planning to take to ensure you reach your goal?
- Now it’s your turn! How can we help? Is there an area where you could use some advice, or an aspect of your blog that you’d like input on? Share it here, and we’ll answer you in comments!
Spread the Word
The 2019 Pet Blogger Challenge is less than a month away! If you need a little help, or have any questions about participating, please don’t be afraid to reach out – building friendships is what this event is all about.
Your help in spreading the word to all your pet blogging pals is very much appreciated. The more people who participate, the more we’ll all learn! So please tell your friends, share a link to this post on social media, and take a screen shot of the Pet Blogger Challenge badge to put on your blog.
I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone in a few weeks – see you soon!
Planning a pet friendly trip of your own? We’ll make it easy:
Pet Friendly Accommodations | Pet Friendly Destinations | Pet Friendly Road Trip Planner
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: GoPetFriendly.com LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this site earns a commission from qualifying purchases.