Ty turns seven years old today!
We decided not to torture the boys with party hats again this year …
But we did want to revisit the lessons Ty’s taught us since we’ve been together, plus one – since he’s another year older.
1. If I’m not laughing, it’s not funny.
2. Being cute makes up for a lot of attitude.
3. Working is overrated … sleeping is a whole other story.
4. Always support your family – especially when they’re sick.
5. There is always time for treats.
6. Sand between the toes is a stress reliever.
Number 7 … Friends come in all shapes and sizes.
And, one to grow on …
You don’t have to go fast to get where you’re going.
If you think we’re pawsome, recommend us to your friends! One quick click of those buttons on the left is nearly as good as a big, sloppy kiss – helping us grow our audience and ensuring we can keep delivering the quality pet travel stories you love. Thanks for being wooftastic!
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: GoPetFriendly.com LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this site earns a commission from qualifying purchases.