Park guests may stay overnight in 2 fully equipped, pet-friendly cottages, a campground or backpacking campsites.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: $45 per pet per stay in 2 pet friendly cottages; none in campsites
- Max Pets per Site: No limit
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: None
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Just remember, for the safety of your pet and others, your dog must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times. Also, dogs are not allowed on most historic sites and on some trails at some parks. Out of consideration for others, we also ask that you pick up after your dog. Check with the park in advance to make sure you and your dog have a great experience.
- Camping Fee: $145 - $250 for cottages; $10 - $32 for campsites
- # of Sites: 2 pet friendly cottages; 70 campsites
- Full Hook-ups: No
- Elecric Hookups: Yes
- Max Rig Size: 50 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: Year Around