Prizer Point Marina & Resort/ Kentucky Lakes KOA is the perfect location for you and your pet. We are surrounded by water on three sides and have a wide open space that animals will LOVE! We even have a shaded fenced in Dog Park so your dog can run off all that built up energy without having to worry about him or her running off. Come see us today and enjoy our amazing views at Prizer Point Marina & Resort!
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: No additional Fees for Campsites
- Max Pets per Site: 0
- Max Pet Size: So long as your pet is family friendly weight doesn't matter!
- Restricted Breeds: Non Family Friendly Pets
- Off-leash Area: Yes
- Other Pet Amenities: Shaded-Fenced in Dog Park, Beach for swimming Fun!, Open spaces, hiking trails
- Pet Policy: Pets must be on leash when not is Dog Park, Must pick up waster in waste sacks, Family Friendly Pets
- Camping Fee: Starting at $35 a night during shoulder season & $50 per night during Prime Season! Also check our KOA site for Hot Deals of the Month!
- # of Sites: 65
- Full Hook-ups: Yes
- Elecric Hookups: Yes
- Drive-Throughs: Yes
- Max Rig Size: 80ft
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Laundry: Yes
- Restaurant: Yes
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: March 14- November 16