The park provides boat launch facilities, a beach with swimming area, picnic areas, and fishing access. The vacation rental at Long Point State Park is located on the shore of Cayuga Lake.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: No
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Proof of rabies vaccination must be Veterinarian's certificate--the collar tag will not be accepted as proof. Pets are not allowed in bathing areas or playgrounds. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
- Camping Fee: $160 - $210 per week; see website
- # of Sites: 1 Pet Friendly Cottage
- Full Hook-ups: 0
- Elecric Hookups: 0
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size: 0
- Tents Allowed: No
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 6 - October 31