High bluffs overlooking Lake Erie provide a breathtaking view for the visitor to Lake Erie State Park. Lake Erie features a shoreline covering over three quarters of a mile bordering the shallowest of the Great Lakes. Whether camping in one of the 97 campsites or one of the 10 cabins offered at this park, the magnificent scenery will capture your attention.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 10 feet. No pets at bathing areas, public buildings or on cross-country ski trails.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 99 campsites + 10 Pet Friendly Cabins
- Full Hook-ups: 0
- Elecric Hookups: 81
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size: 50 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 20 - October 9