Canoe-Picnic Point State Park is only reachable by boat, offering a quiet camping experience in a wooded area with plenty of dock space available. Just south of the camping area is Picnic Point, a picnic ground with a beautiful picnic gazebo, shore dinner cooking facility and dockage. The fishing is excellent.
Access By Boat Only: Boat rentals are available nearby, call the park for information.
Must have proof of current rabies vaccination - certificate inoculation or dated collar tag. Household pets only, caged or on a leash, not more than 6 feet. Not permitted in picnic areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Only 2 pets per site are permitted. Current rabies certificate required. Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times.
- Camping Fee: $12 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 25 tentsite; 5 dog friendly cabins
- Full Hook-ups: N/A
- Elecric Hookups: N/A
- Drive-Throughs: N/A
- Max Rig Size: N/A
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: No
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Restrictions: Park only accessible by boat.
- Open Dates: May 27 - September 4