Cedar Point State Park, one of the oldest state parks in New York, is a popular spot, offering excellent camping, fishing, boating and swimming. The beach is sheltered and sandy, there are docks for boats, a fishing pier and picnic grounds. From the overlook area, visitors can watch ocean-going freighters pass by.
Must have proof of current rabies vaccination - certificate inoculation or dated collar tag. Household pets only, caged or on a leash, not more than 6 feet. Not permitted in picnic or bathing areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: None
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Only 2 pets per site are permitted. Current rabies certificate required. Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 165
- Full Hook-ups: 40
- Elecric Hookups: 86
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size:
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 6 - October 9