Darien Lakes State Park's terrain is hilly with woodlands, ravines, streams and 12-acre Harlow Lake. The park has a total of 154 campsites, 141 with electricity and 13 primitive sites without. Also available are heated comfort stations and showers, a beach, playgrounds, fishing, hiking and horseback riding trails, picnic areas and a rustic bridge over the lake channel to Picnic Island. In winter, multiple-use trails are open for hiking, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling.
Household pets, caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet long with a current rabies certificate are permitted. No pets allowed on the beach, day use areas, or park buildings. For campers there is a two-pet maximum.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: No
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet, rabies vaccination and proof of same required. Not permitted in buildings or bathing areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
- Camping Fee: $12 - $23 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 123 + 12 primitive sites
- Full Hook-ups: None
- Elecric Hookups: 123
- Drive-Throughs: None
- Max Rig Size: 50 ft
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 8 - October 18