Dewolf Point State Park has a cabin colony, camping area, stone gazebo and dockage for boats on the Lake of the Isles in the St. Lawrence River. Fishermen and nature lovers appreciate this small park's rustic beauty.
Must have proof of current rabies vaccination - certificate inoculation or dated collar tag. Household pets only, caged or on a leash, not more than 6 feet. Not permitted in picnic areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet, rabies vaccination and proof of same required. Not permitted in buildings or bathing areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 14 Campsite; 14 Cabins
- Full Hook-ups: None
- Elecric Hookups: 0
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size: 20 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: No
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 20 - September 18