Gilbert Lake State Park's lake and three ponds lie in wooded, hilly terrain in the foothills of the Catskills. In addition to cabins and campsites, the park has more than 12 miles of interconnecting trails for hikers, skiers, snowmobilers and snowshoers. Playgrounds and a disc golf course, as well as swimming, boat rentals, boating (car top/hard bottom boats) and fishing are also featured.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: No
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Not allowed in the bathing areas.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 135 Campsites + 33 Pet Friendly cabins
- Full Hook-ups: None
- Elecric Hookups: 27
- Drive-Throughs: None
- Max Rig Size: 50 feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 13 - October 9