Fillmore Glen State Park is an oasis of cool, dense woods crowding into a long, narrow gorge. Its hiking trails offer spectacular views, unique geological formations, including five waterfalls, and a botanically rich glen. The park has 60 campsites, a stream-fed swimming pool and fishing in the Owasco Lake inlet. In the winter, hiking, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling are permitted on unplowed roads.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: No
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Proof of rabies vaccination must be Veterinarian's certificate--the collar tag will not be accepted as proof. Pets are not allowed in bathing areas or playgrounds. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 60 + 3 pet friendly cabins
- Full Hook-ups: None
- Elecric Hookups: 10
- Drive-Throughs: None
- Max Rig Size: 50 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: No
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 6 - October 9