In addition to spectacular sunsets over one of the Great Lakes, visitors to Selkirk Shores State Park can expect outstanding fishing and popular hiking and biking trails that lead to a lush mix of meadows and woodlands.
Take full advantage of the views! Bring your binoculars - the park is directly in the migration route for a wide variety of bird species. Or, pitch a tent and stay awhile. Campsites are available directly overlooking a bluff on Lake Ontario.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only, caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Not permitted in Cottage 25 and Cabins 29 or 30.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 143 Campsites + 24 Pet Friendly Cabins
- Full Hook-ups: 0
- Elecric Hookups: 85
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size: 40
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 13 - October 15