Delta Lake State Park is located on a peninsula extending into Delta Reservoir. You'll find the terrain is wooded and generally flat. Year-round visitors can enjoy the day in one of many picnic areas, or on one of the many hiking and nature trails. There is also a boat launch and shoreline fishing for trout, pike, bass, bullhead and perch. Campers can enjoy 101 tent, trailer or RV camping sites and there is a sandy beach with swimming in the summer. For winter visitors there are cross-country ski trails.
Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Not allowed in the bathing areas.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet, rabies vaccination and proof of same required. Not permitted in buildings or bathing areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 101
- Full Hook-ups: 0
- Elecric Hookups: 101
- Drive-Throughs: None
- Max Rig Size: 40 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 13 - October 9