Cayuga Lake State Park's terrain is flat at lakeshore, where the beach and sun lawns are, then slopes gently uphill to campsites and cabins. The scenic highlight of the park is its expansive view of Cayuga Lake. In the shallow water near the park, largemouth bass, bullheads and carp thrive. In deeper water, anglers can catch northern pike, small mouth bass, lake trout, landlocked salmon and many other varieties of fish. The park has a boat launch, playground, playing field.
The vacation rental at Cayuga Lake State Park is located off Lower Lake Road on Cayuga Lake and is shaded by mature trees. The park provides lake rights, across Lower Lake Road, on the lake. Spacious grounds with picnic tables and a campfire ring adorn the property and a lakefront dock is available for tenants.
Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Proof of rabies vaccination must be Veterinarian's certificate--the collar tag will not be accepted as proof. Pets are not allowed in bathing areas or vacation rental. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Only 2 pets per site are permitted. Current rabies certificate required. Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 264 camp sites, 14 Pet Friendly cabins.
- Full Hook-ups: None
- Elecric Hookups: 35
- Drive-Throughs: None
- Max Rig Size:
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: April 29 - October 10