Luxury RV Resort, conveniently located on beautiful Douglas Lake in historic Dandridge, Tennessee,
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 3
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Insurance does not allow pit bulls.
- Off-leash Area: Yes, enclosed dog park
- Other Pet Amenities: Doggie bag stations throughout the park.
- Pet Policy: Must be on a maximum 6’ leash length. Need to be current on all vaccines. May not be left outside when owners are away from Site or Resort, nor may they be left inside RV to continually bark. Excessive barking, growling, or any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. If your pet is not under control, you may be asked to leave Resort without a refund. Other than service dogs, pets are not allowed in buildings or pool area. Do not tie your pet to Resort property including trees and picnic tables. Clean up after your pet and properly dispose of all pet waste/litter in proper receptacle. NO DISPLAY OF PET CAGES.
- Camping Fee: $49 - $139
- # of Sites: 170
- Full Hook-ups: Yes
- Elecric Hookups: Yes
- Drive-Throughs: 14
- Max Rig Size: None
- Tents Allowed: No
- Laundry: Yes
- Swimming Pool: Yes
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: First part of March through December 1st.