Apple Creek Cottages is located 1.5 miles from downtown Prescott / Whiskey Row. Just minutes from the heart of Prescott where you can experience the history, shopping in boutiques and antique shops, hit the famous Whiskey Row of bars, Prescott's finest dining. Yet we also border the National Forest, minutes from hiking trails, lakes, off roading.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $5.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Other Charges: $5 per night fee for up to 2 dogs; $10 per night fee for up to 4 dogs
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 4
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No