Experience style, history and true Western hospitality at the Quality Inn® hotel in Wickenburg, Arizona, one of the Top True West Towns in the U.S. and home to unique shopping, horseback riding and walking tours. This Wickenburg, AZ hotel offers easy access to some of the upper Sonoran Desert’s most cherished attractions, including the Desert Caballeros Western Museum and Hassayampa River Preserve.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: Yes
- Fees: $15.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 3
- Size Limitation: 25 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: Yes