During your stay at the Coronado Inn you will be staying just one block from unique local restaurants, a micro-brewery and weekend nightlife. We are also just blocks from the famous Coronado ferry landing with shopping, ice cream, kayak rentals and gourmet cuisine. You can even catch a ferry ride over to downtown San Diego and enjoy Seaport Village. Check out or Explore Coronado and Explore San Diego pages to start planning your trip!
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $15.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No