During your stay at the Coronado Island Inn you will be located just one block from unique local dining, a micro-brewery and weekend nightlife. We are also located a few blocks from the famous Coronado ferry landing with fabulous dining, shopping, kayak rentals, ice cream and more. You can even ride the ferry over to downtown San Diego and enjoy attractions such as Seaport Village and the Gaslamp. Check out our Explore San Diego and Explore Coronado pages for more ideas to help you start planning your trip today!
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $15.00
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No