InterContinental The Clement Monterey is next to the world renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish decor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C restaurant and bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close. Cannery Row's boutiques, eateries, galleries, attractions, beaches and a vibrant street scene are just minutes away.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $150.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Refundable Deposit
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: No limit
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No