Located across from Scharffenberger Cellars the Anderson Valley Inn offers comfortable and affordable lodging in the heart of Mendocino Wine Country. All the valley’s wineries, shops, restaurants, the Anderson Valley Brewing Company, and the magnificent old growth redwood forest at Hendy Woods State Park are within a ten-minute drive.
Only Suites are dog friendly.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $30.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: $30 charge for first dog; $45 for two
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No