Since 1850, the Willard has epitomised the grand hotel concept in the nation's capital. Today, the Willard InterContinental Washington D.C. continues the tradition in landmark style. Located just two blocks from the White House and the National Mall, the hotel is convenient to government and business offices, shopping, museums and sports and entertainment venues.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $0.00
- Type of Fee: Refundable Deposit
- Other Charges: non refundable
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 1
- Size Limitation: 40 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: Yes