The Impala Hotel, your home away from home in South Beach, Miami, opened its doors in March 2012, after completing an extensive renovation and beautification project.
This luxurious 17 room boutique hotel offers to its guests the charm of the Italian seaside and the intimacy of a Mediterranean retreat, right in the heart of Miami Beach. Hidden from the intense activity of the surroundings, yet located 1 block away from the ocean on famous Collins Avenue, and a few steps only from all shops and restaurants, this haven of peace is certain to charm anyone who visits.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Restricted Breeds: Pit Bulls
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $50.00
- Type of Fee: Refundable Deposit
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No