Not all treasures need to be hidden. In fact, we can't wait for you to discover our little jewel, Hotel Burnham, a Kimpton Hotel in downtown Chicago.
We're located in a National Historic Landmark building that mingles with the Loop's most legendary architecture, entertainment and business centers. There's no shortage of big-city energy at our corner of the street. But when you walk through our doors, we turn down the hustle-bustle and play up the intimate, Old World charm. It's one of the reasons we were put on Condé Nast's Gold List and selected by Travel + Leisure as one of the world's best places to stay.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: Yes
- Fees: $0.00
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: No limit
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No