Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Vandalia, IL! We are located in he Historic town that is Illinois Oldest State Capitol. While in Vandalia, please be sure to take a drive through our downtown that has numerous shops and items for your every need. Vandalia also has many parks, and seasonal public pool, and wonderful walking trail for joggers and those who just want to take our four legged friends out!
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $20.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: Yes
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No