Conveniently located off Route 1, Applied Materials, Axcelis, Verizon, In-touch Design and Samsung are all located near this extended stay Danvers hotel. Perfect for lodging in Danvers, MA for days, weeks, or even months at a time, our extended stay hotel is designed with our guests’ comfort in mind. Every suite in this hotel in Danvers is a suite with functional space for both living and working, and include fully-equipped kitchens, complimentary high-speed Internet access and other thoughtful amenities to make you feel at home. TownePlace Suites Danvers is also just minutes from the historic towns of Salem, Rockport, Gloucester, and Newburyport, and is just 20 miles to downtown Boston.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $100.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: No limit
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No