Crowne Pointe Inn & Spa, located in the very heart of Provincetown MA, is a classic 140 year old, beautifully restored, Cape Cod Sea Captain's house.
It is the perfect setting for romantic getaways, business meetings and retreats, intimate Cape Cod weddings, or a rejuvenating vacation. Comprised of six beautifully restored historic buildings with a main guest house, award winning fine dining at The Pointe Restaurant, the Inn features spacious guestrooms and luxury suites wrapped around a beautifully landscaped courtyard and our award winning, full service, in-house Shui Spa.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $30.00
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No