Stay in the heart of Minneapolis’ business center and be connected to a climate-controlled skyway that allows easy access to the prominent Minneapolis Convention Center. The Grand Hotel Minneapolis keeps you near the city’s robust entertainment hub that includes being steps away from U.S. Bank Stadium and Target Field.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: Yes
- Fees: $0.00
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: No limit
- Size Limitation: 0 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No