We understand that your pooch is part of the family, so bring your furry friend along. Hotel Andaluz is an Albuquerque pet-friendly hotel which welcomes dogs of all sizes. (A non-refundable pet deposit applies – please contact the hotel or reservations directly for pricing) - See more at: http://www.hotelandaluz.com/rooms/pet-friendly/#sthash.ZDQ44Pmt.dpuf
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $100.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 1
- Size Limitation: 20 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: Yes