2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner La Quinta Inn and Suites Santa Rosa, off I-40, is near ENMR Plateau Telecommunications, Santa Rosa Multipurpose Center, Guadalupe County Medical Center, and Luna Community College. Be sure to visit the Route 66 Auto Museum and the famous Blue Hole, both nearby. Enjoy free Ultra Fast wireless internet, daily free Bright Side Breakfast, free parking, indoor pool, business and fitness centers, and a guest laundry. Nonsmoking. Pets stay free.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $0.00
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No