2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner La Quinta Inn and Suites Fredericksburg, off I-65, is at the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Fredericksburg has a strong German heritage which, along with the Nimitz Museum and agri-tourism, is its primary attraction. Rooms feature refrigerators and microwaves. Enjoy free Ultra Fast wireless internet, daily free Bright Side Breakfast, free parking, and fitness and business centers. Meeting room seats 30. All rooms nonsmoking. Pets are free.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $0.00
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No