Big Meadows Lodge is located one mile from the large, grassy meadow at mile 51 on Skyline Drive - a meadow which is ideal for gorgeous night skies viewing.
Lodging accommodations range from small, rustic cabins and main lodge rooms to comfortable traditional and preferred rooms. Pet-friendly rooms are available.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $25.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Per-night charge
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No