Larkspur Landing Bellevue offers business and leisure travelers the finest all-suite accommodations in the greater Seattle area. After a productive day in the boardroom spend some time focusing on the scoreboard—our Bellevue hotel is close to both Safeco Park (home of MLB’s Seattle Mariners) and Qwest Field (home of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks). Downtown Seattle, with its numerous cafés and restaurants, the Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and plenty of other attractions, is just minutes from our front doors.
Whether you’re visiting for a day or for a month, Larkspur Landing Bellevue has everything you need to feel comfortable and relaxed. Our friendly staff can’t wait to welcome to your home away from home.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $75.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No