The Hotel Indigo Birmingham, Alabama displays a blend of medical and apothecary art history combined with today's contemporary styling. The Rx lounge inspires feelings of a real Apothecary sundry shop. Our 63 guest rooms are an artistic blend of area culture and history and the technology guests desire. The neighborhood is an eclectic mix of restaurants, local retail businesses and bars. The Five Points area is known as the popular nightlife and entertainment district. The neighborhood architecture dates back to its original construction in the mid 1800's. There are over 40 culinary destinations and 32 retailers. The area has been labeled a town within a city and a true walk up neighborhood.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $0.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: Refundable Deposit
- Other Charges: after 3 nights its flat 75.0
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: 40 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: Yes