The Ethan Allen Hotel is conveniently located between New York and Hartford, just off of I 84. From antique shopping and hiking trails to Connecticut’s famous fall foliage, you’ll discover an array of things to see and do just moments from our doors.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Fees: $50.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: Yes
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No