The Mauger Estate Bed and Breakfast (pronounced Major) is an intimate, restored 1897 Queen Anne residence, where high ceilings and rich woodwork offer you an old-world experience. Our historic Albuquerque bed and breakfast provides cozy beds and luxurious rooms. Our superior hospitality and delectable menus ensure this is the best place to stay in Albuquerque. We have one dog friendly room in the main house with a private fenced yard, private entrance, doggy door and beds, bowls and treats. We have a dog friendly townhouse adjacent to the main house that has a fenced patio, and a two night minimum stay requirement.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $25.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: damages are responsibility of dog owner
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 3
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No