At the Northeast's first tiny house resort, all nine adorable accommodations are good-dog-friendly. And because a night's sleep in a cozy, private hideaway is always better after an active day outdoors, this one-of-a-kind destination offers plenty for dogs and their humans to do on-property including a double-gated dog park with "tennis balls for all" and daily pack walks. In the surrounding Catskill Mountains, there is more for families with dogs to enjoy, from farm markets and al fresco restaurants to famous hikes and hidden swimming holes.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $0.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: $85 cleaning fee
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No