At Hyatt Place Tucson Airport, make our place your home away from home. Whether in town for a night or a week, we’ll make sure you get exactly where you need to be. Explore Tucson’s downtown, visit the corporate centers nearby, or take our free shuttle for added convenience in this charming Sonoran Desert city. Pets are welcome!
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: Yes
- Fees: $0.00 per pet
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: Cleaning Fee $100.00
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: 50 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No