Traffic Doesn’t Always Suck
Right now, travelers are searching for pet friendly places to stay in your area.
GoPetFriendly.com got more than 1.9 million visits*, 1.6 million unique visits*, and 5.0 million page views* in 2021 from highly-motivated, enthusiastic pet lovers.
*Google Analytics, Jan 2021 – Dec 2021
How Do You Stand Out?
With more than 23,000 pet friendly lodging options in the United States and Canada included on GoPetFriendly, how can your property draw the attention of our users? Upgraded listings benefit from the following enhancements:
- A “Book Now” button sending traffic directly to your reservation site rather than a TripAdvisor affiliate link
- Featured property banners
- Preferential placement in State and City search results
- 20 photos (versus 5 for basic listings) for better user engagement
Dollars and Sense
We offer upgraded listings for is $125 per year – less than the cost of a single night’s stay in most hotels! It’s a small investment that makes perfect sense.
Upgrading your properties is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Look up your property on GoPetFriendly and check to be sure the information is current. (If your property isn’t included on the site yet, skip to Step 2.)
- Send an email to [email protected] with the name of the property or properties you want to upgrade.
- Watch your inbox for two emails. One will be an invoice for $125 per upgraded listing. You can pay it either through Paypal or with a credit card.
- The second email will be a link to our property details form. Please download and complete it. Then return it, along with up to 20 photos to include in your listing, to [email protected]. (Photos must be 5 MB or smaller and in jpg format).
Once we’ve received your payment, property details form and photos, we’ll contact you within two business days to verify your information and implement the upgrade.
If you have any questions about how to upgrade your listings, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.