It’s almost time for the Fifth Annual Pet Blogger Challenge! On January 10th, all pet bloggers are invited to join this inspiring community event.
With 2015 just around the corner, it’s fun to take a look at how far we’ve all come, and spend some time thinking about where we’re going in the new year. Last year’s blog hop was exceptional! Eighty-two blog writers shared their thoughts and ideas, and I learned a ton. This year, I’m looking forward to another animated and enlightening affair.
I hope you’ll let’s take a few minutes to join us as we encourage, motivate, and support our friends. We’ll celebrate the successes of 2014, share what we’ve learned this year, and outline our visions for our blogs in 2015!
Pet Blogger Challenge 2015
Participating is easy … just answer the following questions about your blog and publish the answers on January 10th. A Linky list will be available here on Take Paws that morning at 12:01am, so we’ll be able to find each others posts easily.
And now, without further ado, here are the questions for Pet Blogger Challenge 2015:
1. How long have you been blogging? And, for anyone stopping by for the first time, please give us a quick description of what your blog is about.
2. Tell us one thing that you accomplished on your blog during 2014 that made you proud.
3. What lessons have you learned this year – from other blogs, or through your own experience – that could help us all with our own blogs?
4. What have you found to be the most successful way to bring traffic to your blog, other than by writing great content?
5. What was your most popular blog post this year? Did it surprise you that it was your most popular?
6. What was your favorite blog post to write this year?
7. Has your policy on product reviews and/or giveaways changed this year?
If you do reviews, what do you find works best, and what doesn’t work at all?
If you don’t do reviews, is this something you’d like to do more of? What hurdle is getting in your way?
8. What’s your best piece of advice for other bloggers?
9. What goals do you have for your blog in 2015?
10. If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with one challenge you’re having with your blog, what would it be?
The big day is less than two weeks away! If you have any questions or need a little help, don’t be afraid to ask – building camaraderie is what the Pet Blogger Challenge is all about! And, as always, your help in spreading the word is much appreciated. Please tell your friends and share the badge on your blog.
Pet Blogger Challenge Badge Code:<a href="http://blog.gopetfriendly.com/youre-invited-to-the-5th-annual-pet-blogger-challenge-on-january-10th/" target="_blank"> <img src="https://ksk132dvocz3814ql108etk1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/PBC.jpg" alt="Pet Blogger Challenge Jan. 10" border="0" />
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: GoPetFriendly.com LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this site earns a commission from qualifying purchases.