Oquaga Creek State Park is just 3 hours from New York City and New Jersey, which makes its beach facilities and forested campsites the perfect summer escape. The 55-acre Arctic Lake has a sand beach for swimmers, and anglers can fish for black bass, bullheads and rainbow trout. The rolling, wooded hills are ideal for winter sledding.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Not allowed in bathing areas. Not allowed in cottage.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 90 campsites + 7 Pet Friendly Cabins
- Full Hook-ups: 0
- Elecric Hookups: 0
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size: 50 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 18 - October 9