tony Brook State Park's terrain comprises hilly woodlands, a deep gorge with rugged cliffs overlooking three waterfalls and fascinating rock formations. 116 tent and trailer campsites are scattered in the woodlands above the gorge in the upper or south end of the park. Visitors can hike rim, gorge or nature trails, play tennis on park courts, or picnic.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Household pets only; caged or on a leash not more than 6 feet. Proof of rabies inoculation. Not allowed in bathing areas, buildings, cabins or camping loops 300, 400, 500, 600 and 800.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 80 Campsites + 8 Cabins
- Full Hook-ups: 0
- Elecric Hookups: 0
- Drive-Throughs: 0
- Max Rig Size: 40 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: April 1 - October 9