Wellesley Island State Park has the largest camping complex in the Thousand Islands region. Within this rustic paradise, fishing is excellent--particularly for smallmouth bass, pike, and muskie. To accommodate boaters, the park has a full service marina and three boat launches. A sandy beach on the river offers great swimming and sunbathing and there is a recreation barn and the 9-hole Wellesley Island State Park Golf Course on the Island.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Additional Pet Fees: None
- Max Pets per Site: 2
- Max Pet Size: None
- Restricted Breeds: Household pets only
- Off-leash Area: No
- Other Pet Amenities: None
- Pet Policy: Must have proof of current rabies vaccination - certificate inoculation or dated collar tag. Household pets only, caged or on a leash, not more than 6 feet. Not permitted in picnic or bathing areas. For campers, if your site allows pets, there is a two-pet maximum.
- Camping Fee: $15 base fee + $9 reservation fee per night; add'l fees for amenities, cabins, and out of state campers
- # of Sites: 279 Campsites + 10 Pet Friendly Cabins
- Full Hook-ups: 53
- Elecric Hookups: 154
- Drive-Throughs: None
- Max Rig Size: 40 Feet
- Tents Allowed: Yes
- WiFi: No
- Laundry: No
- Restaurant: No
- Swimming Pool: Yes; Pets not allowed;
- Beach: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Open Dates: May 6 - October 9