Give in to Southern California's irresistible rhythms at Hotel Solamar, a boutique San Diego hotel in the heart of the pulsating Gaslamp Quarter. Within walking distance of the San Diego Convention Center and baseball games at Petco Park, Hotel Solamar's unbeatable location in this historic 16.5-block district makes it easy to indulge in all of the Gaslamp's dining, shopping, nightlife and entertainment.
Guests enjoy a nightly complimentary wine hour, morning coffee and tea service, fitness facility, business center, free wireless internet service, and excellent chef-driven restaurants. Kimpton has over 60 locations across the United States.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: Yes
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: Yes
- Fees: $25.00
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: No limit
- Size Limitation: No limit
- Leave Pets Unattended: Yes
- Crate Required for Unattended Pets: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No