Our Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center is a unique landmark in Rockville, Maryland, a key suburb of Washington DC. Located in the heart of the Rockville/North Bethesda business district, it is close to a number of federal government offices and organizations including the Department of Energy, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Lockheed Martin, United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and IBM.
Pet policies change frequently, and management does not always let us know. Before you make a reservation or visit an establishment listed on GoPetFriendly, please contact them to verify their pet policy will meet your needs. If you find that an establishment has changed its policy, please Update Policy and we will update their listing.
- Cats Allowed: No
- Other pets Allow - small mammals, birds, reptiles, other: No
- Fees: $50.00
- Type of Fee: One-time charge
- Other Charges: None
- Pets Allowed in Smoking Rooms Only: No
- Max # Pets Allowed Room: 2
- Size Limitation: 75 lbs.
- Leave Pets Unattended: No
- Pets allowed at Bar/Restaurant: No